CATEGORIES

Baby (9) children (11) Designs (1) Engagements (1) Family (11) Senior (4) Wedding (3)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Love Stories

I am so excited to post these pictures of my brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law! Eric and Heather were so much fun to take pictures of! We spent the whole day finding fun places and even went to Bear Lake just to get some sunset pictures that I am so happy with!!! Eric was so patient with me taking a million pictures of them, but that is the price he has to pay for being my brother! =) Here are just a few of the million pictures we took! Hope you love them as much as I do!!!









2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful couple!! I love the beach pictures! You did so great Mel! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are a gorgeous couple. so happy for eric, he is such a great guy.

    ReplyDelete